1. Team sponsorships are not allowed on uniforms. (See NFHS rules.)
2. The inseam of the short length must be at least 5 inches and be loose fitting. First violation - warning. Second violation – Forfeit.
3. NFHS rules require the home team to wear a white uniform. For basketball and soccer, the home team must wear white for league play.
Soccer requires the home team to wear white socks. This rule only applies to basketball and soccer. The uniform color of the home team is white unless stated otherwise in the NFHS Rule Book of the sport. (Failure to comply could result in technical fouls in basketball). One alternate example, in soccer, the NFHS rule changes to the home team wearing the dark color uniform in 2018.
4. All new teams and all teams ordering new uniforms, must submit a proof picture of the front and back of their new uniforms before ordering to ensure they are in accordance per NFHS rules.
5. Uniform numbers are required on the front and back of soccer uniforms per NFHS.
6. Uniform numbering and lettering must be done per NFHS rules.
Admission charge is up to the home team and the visiting team is to be informed when the game is scheduled.
1. SEE BASKETBALL / SOCCER / VOLLEYBALL webpages.
REPORTING GAME RESULTS
It is the responsibility of the coach or designated person from both teams to e-mail conference game/match results to firstname.lastname@example.org. These should be turned in preferably the day of the game/match, but no longer than 24 hours later.
Protests should be sent to the director via the e-mail address: email@example.com which will be monitored by the director.
MULTIPLE TEAMS FROM SAME PROGRAM IN A DIVISION
NCHEAC has said that for volleyball and basketball only, that if a program has enough players for a division in which it would be the only team in the state at that age level, that the program could play this lower age team in the next division up, meaning the program could enter 2 teams into the league play. This will be a separate team and players will not be shared amongst teams within the program at any time. NCHEAC reserves the right to monitor this year by year for other sports.
FAMILY EMAIL NOTIFICATION
It is the responsibility of each program to forward league emails to their families if e-mail addresses for those families are not provided on the roster form.
Requests for a release from a program should be granted or denied within 2 weeks. No releases will be considered unless received 2 weeks before the final roster deadline. See NCHEAC Commissioner for additional limitations on releases. Appeals to the NCHEAC Board shall be heard once a $50 handling fee is paid. If the appeal is won, the fee shall be refunded.
There shall be no recording within 15 feet of the opponents bench.
As a result of an athlete participating in this league, players pictures from games or team pictures could and may appear on this website.